Managing requirements for the supply of IT hardware and software for user and infrastructure technology represents a significant challenge for busy IT, purchasing and business functions.
Budgets must be optimised ensuring best value for the business, users must be kept at their operationally most productive, and the logistics of fulfilment must be carefully managed to ensure on-time delivery of projects against strict client deadlines.
The combination of Pendulum IT’s enterprise class e-procurement system, and highly skilled and experienced account managers, means that our clients can rely on guaranteed levels of customer service provisions which is bench-marked against demanding SLAs (Service Level Agreements) to ensure that customers consistently receive a fast response, great pricing, independent advice and always on time delivery.
Centralised IT procurement across business functions on a national and international basis requires logistical excellence built on well-defined processes and a client-centric approach to meeting and exceeding expectations.
As part of the full lifecycle planning for IT hardware and software Pendulum IT can assist with:
- Roadmap planning of key technologies.
- Independent advice across 100s of major and niche vendors including HP, HPE, Lenovo, Dell EMC, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Symantec, Adobe, Aruba, Veeam, Nutanix, Apple, Citrix and many more.
- International shipments and logistics.
- Stockholding and staging for assured on time delivery of device and infrastructure hardware.
- SLA-backed fulfilment.
- Software asset management and licencing cost optimisation.
- Hardware asset management and asset tagging.
- E-Procurement. Visit our web shop.
- Cloud management and procurement. Visit our cloud portal.
- Experienced and highly trained account managers.
- DaaS (Device-as-a-Service) solutions.
- Managed print solutions.
- Desktop installs, moves and changes (IMAC) .
- Install to rack for server and network infrastructure (Rack and Stack).
- Office moves and infrastructure migrations.
- Pre-shipment hardware services including imaging, build and configuration.
- IT asset disposal and data destruction.