Migrating from an on premise, or private cloud, infrastructure leaves no margin for error as business continuity must be assured throughout the migration process.
Furthermore, high profile changes like migrations create elevated expectations from business functions for deliverables, such as cost-savings and IT service improvements, which must be achieved.
Whether you are considering a migration to AWS, Azure or GCP, careful planning with expert support from experienced cloud architects is essential for a successful migration.
Pendulum IT can provide full project and lifecycle management including:
- Cloud readiness assessment of your existing infrastructure and operational processes.
- Independent advice and guidance across leading platform providers including AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Full design of new cloud infrastructure architecture, service selection, right-sizing and configuration.
- Security analysis and planning.
- Play by play planning and delivery of cloud migration.
- Training and documentation development for new infrastructure and operational processes.
- Ongoing optimisation of performance, cost, and security policies.
- Operational management and ongoing support as a managed service.
Find out more about our services for: